Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Update,



It has been a few days, I guess you have been wondering where we have been. I don't have the time to go into details. We have been busy with the two girls from Mississippi. Laura and Melissa have been great here with us. Things have not gone as planned but we have done a few things. This being are first college students we have had during their summer break, I feel it has been a good experiences. Once they leave I will give a recap of their time with pictures and a few videos.
Some have heard that I cut my finger and want to know how bad. Well it was not that bad but bad enough for a few stitches. You'll see in the picture. The doctor said I was lucky. I was using a busting ax or mallet to cut up some small kinlin. I miss judged and you can see the results. Till next time, Chao...

No comments: