Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

Garrett's Sixteenth!!!

Well we didn't have a big party. He doesn't have plans to go down to the court house and get his driving license. But he does dream of that day when we get back to the states.
Teresa says she remembers the day when she said after his 8th birthday that just in 8 years that he would be turning 16. I bet she didn't see him turning 16 in Uruguay. I sure didn't .
We have been really blessed with Garrett. Yes we have had some valleys but I wouldn't trade them for nothing. We all learned from those down times. We have had some good times that we will always remember. And I look forward to the times to come. Each day I'm amazed at Garrett's ability to make friends. Never meet a stranger and always wanting to help. I'm his biggest fan and proud to be his father.
Happy Birthday Garrett!!!
Your Dad.

No comments: