Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time....How is passes by so fast...

I have been thinking on what to write for some time. Telling myself daily "Just sit down and write stupid". Sitting in front of the laptop answering emails, preparing pp and working on my schedule, it is just hard to write. Well here it goes...
We have been home now since 15th of July. So many people have asked, "well have you readjusted to being back in the states?". Each day passing that question has become more and more difficult to answer. I guess the best way to answer would be that I hope I never adjust. If I do, it would be that I have forgotten where I have been the past four years. I don't believe that God had us sell everything we had to readjust. I don't think he carried us to Costa Rica to learn a language and culture to readjust. I'm positive that God didn't send us to share the good news of the Gospel with a people group (Uruguayans) that is one of the least evangelized in SA to readjust.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2 Cor 5:17 (NKJV)

I do believe this means daily...

Not to offend any of my friends or family. But I really don't want to readjust.


1 comment:

J. Guy Muse said...

Our whole life is a readjustment. We are constantly having to readjust to changing circumstances. Being Stateside has been no different in this regard.