Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Six months and still standing!!!!


Well we have been in our town now for 6 months. We spent our first year living and studying in Costa Rica. What of year of ups and down. (spiritually and physically) The next 4 months we lived in the major city till our house was ready. One week before Christmas we made the decision to go ahead and move. Knowing we would only be there for two weeks before we had to go to Chile for two weeks of training. (One week of sight seeing in South Chile)
As time goes on I will catalog days, weeks, and months what I face here on the field, through my eyes. I learn daily each missionary sees things a little differently. Be it how, what, when, where to do things.
First and foremost I am so thankful for all the churches back home that support the IMB with their prayers and financial support. That "support" is so crucial in that we are able to focus on what God has called us to do.

No comments: