Search This Blog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

La Charqueada bound!!

Forgive me for not posting in while. I have been hesitant here lately on several things. I've really been trying to seek what God will have us do here in Treinta y Tres. Long term. I've pretty much decided to start some ESL classes in the poorer barrios. We'll see how that turns out.

Off we go today. Really it is not that far from our home here in Treinta y Tres. We going with the pastor today to a worship service every other Saturday. This has developed from the pastor here. It will be interesting to see how this works. In the past missionaries have tried to start works there but have dwindle down after they left. So this will be interesting to see how a national handles everything. I'm observing very closely how things develop. There are a lot of cultural things that I see happening and I wondering how we can fit into this picture. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: