Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Overview of Laura and the Kids...


Well they came, played and left tired...
They had a good time and if I have time I'll try to put photos and comments on all we did. But for now they left tired and I'm glad. That means we filled their time. What it really means is that they were tired of traveling. First let me say I was so thankful that she could come down and experience a little of what her sisters experiences daily. As for as Michael Wayne and Seth. Well I think they left with a better appreciation of the conveniences of home. I want to thank them both for being willing to try different things and thank them for the patients. They both had to take turns riding in the back of the truck. It was hot, dusty and rough roads. They were both troopers. Also thanks go out to my kids as well as doing the same. (But they ought to be used to it.)We had good weather and had some good food (I thought). It took Seth a few days to get over the shock of not having fast food restaurants available. But he finally came around, I just couldn't get him to try the chicken hearts. Maybe next time. All in all we were blessed for them to come down and spend Christmas and New Years with us Uruguayan style.

No comments: