Search This Blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I have just a thoughtful Wife!!!


I had commented yesterday that my 40th birthday was pretty much uneventful. Not complaining by no means. I didn't ask for any specific present. That is my norm. I admit that is hard to buy for me because, normally if I need or want something I get it. I'm not the waiting type. Anyway a movie came out last year I think, maybe earlier in the states. The name was "Cinderella Man". It shows just a small part on how the American culture has been shaped. Also I like the fact of how you can see how even the older generation can still endure. Anyway, it was on and I commented to my wife on how I really enjoyed the movie. She said, that is why I got it for your birthday...and I said, "Well where is it?"...she started laughing and stated she had forgot to give it to me until I said what I said. Well I'm thankful she started having senior moments and she hasn't reached 40 yet!!! October 3rd and I get my September 30th present. Better late than never. I'm so thankful for my wife. She keeps me laughing even when she doesn't feel like laughing. She is truly my soul mate. If she ever leaves me I'm going with her!!! I love you babe...
CAUTION...The movie has language in it that is not appropriate for young children...

No comments: