Search This Blog

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Recovering!!!

I know all of you have been wondering how my burns have been after my thermos attacked me. Some of the skin on the back of my hand is starting to peal. And which reveals an interest color of pink. Enough of that. Sorry not posting sooner. After the attack of the thermos, the next day I went up to my cubby hole to plug in my fan, I threw out my back. So sitting at a computer has been a little difficult. But I'’m suffering for the Lord :o)
Well my nine year old daughter has been hard at workevangelizingg her friends. She plays "“barbies"” with them daily. Thursday night she spent the night with one and they stayed up till 4 in the morning. She was a trooper and got Friday morning and completed her school week taking all her test. Then on Friday night they had a lock in for the young girls and she invited the same little girl she spent the night with. God is using her greatly. To understand where I'’m coming from, you have to understand the culture here. It seems children are able to cross the cultural making friend thing easier than adults.
We also have a twelve year old boy that enjoys hanging out here daily. (All day long with our fourteen year old son) I have been debating how much I let him hang. Friday was the four year anniversary that he lost his dad to a motorcycle accident. To what everyone has told us, he is a little "“hellyun" (my word) with everyone else but so far he has been fairly polite. My son has done a great job on helping him make some correct decisions. He is (was) a church member'’s son. So how much permitir, quien sabe.
May God continue to bless your travels and blogs.

No comments: